- What is Wrappy?
- Wrappy is a next-gen messaging application. In the future, we’re aiming to develop a complete ecosystem based on blockchain.
- Will Wrappy be a trusted platform?
- Yes, Blockchain technology and Smart Contract help eliminate the need to place trust on any “trusted” central authority when using our app. The system is transparent, immutable yet secured at a high level for any data storage & transaction.
- Can Wrappy be downloaded and used on iPhone?
- Currently, Wrappy now supports:
Android version 5.0 and later
iOS version 9.0 and later
In a near future, we are planning to adapt Wrappy for all major platforms including web and desktop.
- What are the differences between Wrappy’s secured chat and normal chat?
- Wrappy is cloud-based with smooth & constant synchronization. Your messages can be accessed from multiple devices at once, and you can opt in to save your data in the cloud of up to 1.5 GB per file. Therefore, Wrappy is faster and more secured thanks to encryption.
- How does Wrappy encrypt data?
- Wrappy’s data is encrypted via the 256-bit symmetric AES, 2048-bit RSA and Diffie–Hellman secure key exchange. We also enhance security by offering two layers of encryption between Server-Client and Client-Client.
- Where can I download the Wrappy?
- You can download Wrappy app from our main website, or Android/ iOS app stores.
- Can anybody access my chat account?
- The answer is “No”. Because of data encryption, security enhancement and our strict procedures, nobody can have access to your account.